Hello(:,
ask pls ._.

Vintage love;



♥ Monday, September 22, 2008
Superb day~














Mamma Mia~ Here i go again~
My~my~ how can I resist you?~












This song is playing in my head since i caught it when my girlfriends! I think i'm a closet-ABBA fan. I know ALL THE songs in the "Mamma Mia" movie! The movie is such a hit amongst me and my friends! Really brings the nostalgic feeling! Man~ i remember hearing these tunes when i was growing up. My mom's fave songs; which she used to play on the stereo..

Sumi... i'm 100% sure you enjoyed it now!!! dun live in self-denial! *super trooper lights are gonna find me~* Tat's YOUR song! heehee~ We ladies had a ball of a time watchin this hilarious musical movie. And Sab! your "money.. money.. money~~"...

One thing's for sure; Mr handsome-and-oh-so-charming Pierce Brosnan CANNOT act in a musical. Singing: FAIL! Please go back to being your Bond, James Bond. The entire movie is basically singing the Abba hits. The way the scene is nicely set for each Abba song to fit in perfectly. Throughly enjoyed it! I was luffing my heart out thru' the show. Especially the calefares would pops up of NOWHERE and started joining in the song and acting all silly. Hunks who act all silly with their flippers; dancing on the jetty dock. So CUTE!

This movie is Highly recommended by ME!
Lame story plot. But enjoyable show as a whole.

After which... we headed to the Minds Cafe!! For old-school card and board games!~ I love playing such games.. cause it's just plain good-old-FUN! We requested for "stupid stupid" games.. haa.. dun wan any chim games~

In 2 hours.. We played:
1) Ugly Dolls (winner- sab!)
Something like snap!
We are supposed to shout uglydolls!! when we see matching cards. but i just end up screaming my head off. LOL.










2) Pink Elephant (winner - who ah?) Card game..
Something like taboo.. haa.. some funny actions to do..

3) Chicken Cha Cha (winner -ME! blue-chicken!!)

I.. little miss BLUE CHICKEN, won this! Objective is to steal tail feathers fr the other chickens. hee~ Memory game, i won though i have serious short term memory.











4) Sitting Ducks (LOSER - sab)


All of us gang up against SAB! KILL ALL HER YELLOW DUCKS!~









5) Snorta! (winner - who ah?)

To call up the person's *hidden* animal sound when we see matching cards. But after the SWAP card is shown.. we were "woofing.. chi-chi-ing.. quacking.. ku-ku-ku-ing~" away.. haa.. SUPER FUN!











I wanna come back AGAIN!
*psst... NTU staff and student have 10% off! Me is NTU staff!*

Finally we ended up with FOOD.. as usual.. Headed to Mad Jack at Prinsep street. And suddenly i realised i have 2 "boyfriends" i never knew of.. and i have a whole wonderful group of matchmakers around. Thanks ah ppl. I shall await for the surprise this saturday. I wan my "blush.. blush.." song. Please be original ah!

I love my girlfriends.. I love their company.. Their ability to just make me luff till i have a sore throat. Luff till i pengz.. ha~

============================

On the other note..
My exam last friday was hmm.. ok ok. i guess. I GAVE UP on Duncan's part cause obviously i don't think i even understand a single thing he explain. I tried.. i REALLY tried. I can almost DIE of frustration. His formulas dun make any sense to me. Enthalpy, entropy, gibbs, hess are NOT my best-friends. I dun have a single clue wad's a state function. Physics is not my kind of stuff. I pinned ALL my hopes on Dr Baker's portion; whose stuff seems slightly more do-able.

All i hope for this is to just SCRAPE through. I don't need a distinction for this one. Just a pass would do. *sigh... i dun wanna retake this, man.... i really really dun wan to... :( * All i can do now is pray and wait for the results in 2 mths time.

Till my next exciting day again~ Au revoir~

Labels: , , ,


Michy signing off… 10:38 AM


♥ Profile
The Blogger [:

♥ Name's Michy
♥ Living in la-la land
♥ Forever Lost…n Blur…
♥ Loves the whole world
♥ Loves DRIVING
♥ Loves lomography
♥ Crazy over cameras...

♥ Wishes
Wish upon a star

♥ to live a life thats pleasing, holy & acceptable in His sight.:)
♥ HKS xos
♥ Ipod Touch
♥ Fisheye lens *Tokina 107*
♥ Apple Desktop
♥ LongChamp Tote
♥ Just tat someone :)


♥ Waiting in mail
Just can’t wait!

♥ DrugStore
♥ UrbanOg Heels!
♥ VS monokini

♥ The ppl
on the map...

Locations of visitors to this page

♥ Music
Sing a song~

♥ Talk-talk
Chatters !




♥ Links
My beloveds :D

♥ Twinkle

♥ Von
♥ Callista
♥ EstherT
♥ EstherF
♥ Kat
♥ Sarah
♥ Charis
♥ Ah Jing

♥ DingDing
♥ Soramachi
♥ Ida
♥ Valerie
♥ Wendy
♥ Kas

♥ Photography
NOT my 450D Works

♥ View mine HERE! Michy's Deviant Art
♥ Faves
Shoppie

♥ My Sales LJ
♥ MySoju
♥ DS
♥ Threadless Tees
♥ American Eagle
♥ Old Navy
♥ MyLipStuff
♥ WetSeal
♥ Delias
♥ ASOS
♥ V.Secrets
♥ F21
♥ Frugal-Fashionista

♥ Wants
I wanna…

♥ take up motorcycling
♥ do bungee jumping
♥ go scuba diving
♥ go sky diving
♥ continue my french class
♥ go for missions and see the world
♥ learn the waltz

♥ J-Dramas
Previously watched

♥ 1 Litre of tears
♥ Hana Yori Dango 1&2
♥ Nodame Cantabile
♥ Gokusen 1&2
♥ Iryu Team Medical Dragon1&2
♥ Attention Please
♥ Hana Kimi
♥ Attention Please
♥ Proposal Daisakusen
♥ Nobuta Wo Produce
♥ Kimi wa Petto
♥ Brother Beat
♥ Zettai Kareshi
♥ Hotaru no Hikari
♥ Gokusen 3
♥ First Kiss
♥ Galileo
♥ Last Friends
♥ Bara no Nai Hanaya
♥ Code blue
♥ My boss my hero
♥ Cat street
♥ Kurosagi
♥ Celeb to Binbo Taro
♥ Innocent Love
♥ Oh my girl!

Currently chasing~

♥ Giragira
♥ Bambino

All courtesy of mysoju.com